In this exciting outdoor activity, participants are accompanied by a team of expert guides as they single-handedly, secured with a pulley harness, slide down six steel cables overlooking the canyon in Tučepi, each varying in length, height and speed, and each giving a spectacular view of the coast and the islands.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
Duration: 2 h
Available: all year round
Highlight: In this exciting outdoor activity, participants are accompanied by a team of expert guides as they single-handedly, secured with a pulley harness, slide down six steel cables overlooking the canyon in Tučepi, each varying in length, height and speed, and each giving a spectacular view of the coast and the islands.
Minimum age requirement: 6 yrs
Maximum number of participants: on request
- transportation from a pick-up point (see Itinerary)
- short training session
- transfer (those who pay an additional fee to Travel Croatia will be transferred to the starting point of the tour from their own designated pick-up point, and vice versa)
- additional food and drinks
Departure and return
- Brela/Berulia: departure at 14:45 PM
- Brela/Soline: departure at 14:50 PM
- Baška Voda: departure at 14:55 PM
- Baško polje: departure at 15:00 PM
- Promajna: departure at 15:05 PM
- Makarska: departure at 15:10 PM
- Tučepi: departure at 15:15 PM
- Podgora: departure at 15:10 PM
- Igrane: departure at 14:55 PM
- Živogošće: departure at 14:50 PM
What to expect
Owing to its adequate transportation connections with the neighboring tourist hubs in the Makarska Riviera and its beautiful natural surroundings, the Gornji Tučepi Canyon is the perfect spot for adventurous activities. Suited for adventurers of all ages, the Zipline Tučepi is a recreational apparatus that cannot be found anywhere else in the entire Makarska Riviera. All those who are daring enough to embark on this exciting adventure will be provided with professional equipment certified by competent authorities, and with accident insurance.
Before the hike, each participant is required to put on sturdy sportswear and bring their own hat, jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen preparations and a minimum of 1L of water.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the start of the experience.